A new functionality begins to approach. it is almost certain that this will be the case, what we do not know is what it is about?
it’s time to speculate !, release all kinds of theories. I will expose mine, but I REPEAT, WE ARE SPECULATING.
BUT… I am encouraged to say that we will be given more incentives to develop a war economy, because they will give us more prizes!
Something else before starting, the post will be updated progressively as more content is leaked … now if … Let’s get started.
The PvP Arena is an ongoing event with rewards every Sunday. If you are not active enough, you will not receive any rewards. After two weeks of inactivity, you will be excluded and lose all your progress.
Battle points decide on your ranking within the PvP Arena. Fight or defend successfully against opponents to win them. If you lose a fight, you lose points. Each fight costs one attempt.
The attack and defense boost for your PvP armies is taken from your main city. As soon as you fight your opponent, you will attack his defending army. You can see its momentum in the battle tab.
When will it start?
We don’t know, these photos were hardly leaked from the servers. but it will probably take between 2 to 4 months …
I put this time because something similar took time to arrive at the guilds battlefield since the first photos were leaked.
These photos are taken from the servers of the same innogames, so they are true, the originals were very small so I expanded them and pixels were lost, so the quality of these decreased a little.
These 3 photos are uploaded with the names of: PVP-ARENA-icon-difficulty-easy, medium and difficult respectively..
These icons indicate ”OUTGOING” and ”INCOMING”.
IMPORTANT: FILTERED TEXTS
- The PvP Arena is an ongoing event with rewards every Sunday. If you are not active enough you will get no reward. After two weeks of inactivity you will be excluded and lose all your progress.
- Combat points decide about your ranking within the PvP Arena. Successfully fight or defend against opponents to gain them. If you lose a fight you lose points. Each fight costs one Attempt.
- The attack and defense boost for both your PvP armies is taken over from your main city. As soon as you fight against your opponent you attack his defending army. You can see its boost in the battle tab.
In my personal opinion, it seems to me that this functionality is the result of the success of the GREMIOS BATTLE FIELD.
Remember that administrators said that only 5% of players participate in GREMIO vs. GREMIO and even hinted that they could remove it.
then this functionality would enter and I think it will also give a prize.
From the names of the buildings they all agree with “PVP Arena”, we deduced a lot there, a kind of tournament where we competed perhaps 1v1 or on a map in the guild battlefield (CBG) style.
I very much doubt that it is by brute force, but the players who park at various ages to improve our large buildings would come out on top so what I suppose is a map or tournament of attempts as indicated by some photos, where the theme could be that if the more you connect you will have more prizes.
I am very struck by the photo “HUD OF TRIES”. because it could be to activate or deactivate a function, something never seen.
but most likely it will load over time, as well as your central forge points bar, that if you do not connect in 10 hours you know that you are losing 1 forge point for every hour that you do not play, ALSO this same theme has put in the 2020 soccer event that I’ll be uploading soon …
The truth here if they are correct because knowing that by not connecting you are losing a prize motivates you a lot to enter the game and in the end you get distracted in something else and you already spent half an hour playing FOE.
- By the name of the endless tower it could be an extension of the current passive PVP. now it would be endless by the name of “endless tower”
- ”It could be something like an encounter where you keep fighting / negotiating, but it becomes increasingly difficult (something like a GBG encounter, I guess). The further you go, the more rewards? Maybe you compete against hoodies (now that would be great). ”
- “I think it could be something like https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Spire_of_Eternity remember that both games belong to INNOGAMES.”
”It could be something like an encounter where you keep fighting / negotiating, but it becomes increasingly difficult (something like a GBG encounter, I guess). The further you go, the more rewards? Maybe you compete against hoodies (now that would be great). ”
- ”I’m going to guess a weekly event where you start at level 1 and it’s getting harder and harder to fight, but the rewards get better and better. But, you only have 1 chance, once you are defeated once, it all ends until next week ”
- “Maybe it’s a ‘comparison’ fight: two players fight exactly the same opposing army and the one with the fewest losses, wins?”
“The Latin motto (Ancipiti plus ferit ense gula) on the coin means:” Gluttony kills more than a double-edged sword. “
invite your friends to comment on this novelty, it will help them a lot to make decisions about the future of their cities!