This event is very complex so the explanation will be detailed.
No. 1: Here we have the constructions that we can control, I divide them into 3 categories.
No. 1A: THE CITY OF SAN PATRICIO.- Its objective is to transport the merchandise (trebol) from the general port to the city of San Patricio, this process of loading and transport takes time but there are optimizers.
No. 1B: THE TRANSPORT BOAT.- Your goal is to go from the general port to the merchandise port and load what you can, then return BUT leave it at the general port of the city
No. 1C: PORT OF GOODS.- The objective of this port is to store and enlist what the 5 factories produce so that the transport ship can load as much as possible.
* It is important to clarify that the 5 factories when finishing a production do not send the merchandise to the port of merchandise, you have to give the order for the shipment. To avoid doing this every 5 seconds there is the option to automate, then the factories will automatically send what is produced to the merchandise port.
2. SHAMROCKS- They are the coins of the minigame, its importance is that it allows you to expand buildings and fulfill internal missions of the event, so that greater production of trees, greater ease to advance internal missions.
3. GOLDEN POTS.- They are the “ PREMIUM ” coins of the minigame, with these gold pots you can get many better and accelerators, but you must be careful in what to invest, a bad investment can ruin the entire event.
In the final part I will put my advice on the use of these gold pots.
This good is achieved 4 different ways:
a) Missions.- the classic event missions.
b) Incidents.- I have been given up to 200 pots of gold.
c) Daily connection.- a small prize for connecting daily (100)
d) Pay with diamonds
4. MAX BUTTON.- By activating this option you will be able to see the maximum levels that you could climb into a building with the shamrocks that you have available.
* CARE: if you expand a building with this option activated you will spend all your shamrocks, it caused me many problems because I did not use it properly.
5.Time shift button.- This option allows you to accelerate your production of shamrocks by paying gold pots. There are 3 options:
– 2 hour accelerator costs 400 pots of gold.
– 4 hour accelerator costs 700 pots of gold.
– 8 hour accelerator costs 1200 gold pots.
EXAMPLE 1: If your 5 factories produce a total of 1000 shamrocks per hour then if you pay 400 pots of gold you will get 2000 shamrocks.
EXAMPLE 2: If your 5 factories produce a total of 500 billion per hour and you pay 1200 pots of gold then you will get 4,000 billion shamrocks
TIP: Personally I do not like this option, it is a waste of time, but if you insist on using it, then expect your factories to be very advanced to order a larger production!
6. GREAT PRIZES AND INTERNAL MISSIONS.- The grand prize is the only way to get prizes, to claim each grand prize you must perform 25 internal missions, below the progress bar of the grand prize you can see 3 icons, they are the 3 available internal missions that you must complete, these missions They are of 3 types:
– Hire and update managers, the only way to do it is to pay with gold pots.
– Expand the levels of your factories, this is only possible with shamrocks.
– Production, transport and collection of shamrocks, this may take days if you do not have an adequate production strategy, after I explain my strategy.
7. Restart of the game.- This option will be enabled when you manage to have 8.4 quadrillions stored in your city. Then you can claim prizes, these prizes will be randomly in 6 chests, the first chest is free, but the others will cost more and more.
After this the whole city will restart and you will start from scratch.
* The advantage of restarting a city is that the first 20 internal missions are very easy, the last 10 are very difficult.
When I am at Mission 25, I begin to save those 8.4 quadrillions to restart the city and start again with the easiest missions.
It is not necessary to advance the most difficult missions to restart the game!