We started the year 2021 with a very interesting event that indicates a new trend towards chained buildings. For small and medium players it is very helpful because it allows access to many bonuses in a single event, my city increased 160 forge points just for doing this event!.
Very soon we will have a YouTube channel where I explain how I can manage 6 cities playing half an hour a day and they all produce between 1000 to 1300 PFs a day. ideal for busy people. This aventure will be very interesting!.
Now if we begin to explain this event and how it turned out so that you prepare well.
This event will start from January 19 to February 7, 2021. The theme is the same as the forge bowl 2020. We have to advance on the playing field to claim prizes in different ways, I explain in detail in the following image.
- COACHES.- Here you can choose between 5 coaches, 4 coaches are free and one premium, it is impossible to choose 2 coaches simultaneously, if you choose one, the other is canceled, each coach lasts 24 hours, the bonuses will be explained in more detail later.
- LEAGUE – This event will have a tournament league, where players will receive prizes at the end of this event. here you can see your place in the league.
- DAILY PRIZES.– Here are the daily prizes, they change every 24 hours, it is worth saving our event coins and being ready when a really good prize comes out.
Don’t you know what the best prizes are? I have a list from most to least important.
- FOOTBALLS.- This time the coins of the event are the footballs, the more footballs you have, the more times you can try to claim the daily prizes and great prizes. These footballs can be obtained in the traditional way; daily missions, daily connection award, incidents and paying diamonds.
- GRAND PRIZE.– To win the grand prize you must make passes and advance little by little on the court until you reach the opponent’s goal. then you will win the grand prize!
- GAME COURT.– Here is your team, you can choose between 3 types of passes; short, medium and long. each pass will consume footballs, you must choose the best option.(the best option is the middle pass)
To enhance our game we can choose support coaches, they will give us increased bonuses, but choose wisely, you can only have one at day:
|If you change coach, you cancel the previous one.|
each coach has a duration of 24 hours
|3% chance to double the daily prize when playing|
It is the default trainer, it is always active
unless you choose another.
|+1 in advance of the playing court|
|5% chance of winning the prize of the day for 24 hours.|
|grants double the points earned towards the league table|
|Combine and activate the bonuses of the 4 trainers. price: 150 diamonds|
It is really worth saving those 150 diamonds. but wait the last 12 days and just spend it, so you will avoid spending 2 times the premium trainer. prizes appear 2 times!My experience
MAIN PRIZE: TERRACOTTA VINEYARD
The central prize is the terracotta vineyard, it is an 8-level chained building. which means that it can be enhanced by special gardens that you can get exclusively at this event.
The Terracotta Vineyard and its upgrade kits can only be achieved in 3 ways: mission milestones, league table prizes, and the main one is the grand prize (touchdown). CANNOT BE ACHIEVED THROUGH DAILY PRIZES.
- IMPORTANT: This event is very easy, we will all have our terracotta vineyard at the highest level easily, we must focus on the daily prizes.
- 0. TIPS:
– Some missions do not ask you for resources or buildings of your era, pay attention.
– Save the soccerballs, only a few prizes are worth it.
– GOOD LUCK !.
- 1. COLLECT 950,000 coins.
- 2. SPEND 20 forge points.
- 3. BUILD 2 decorations from your era or 3 from the previous era.
– AND PAY 2 000 coins.
- 4. DEFEAT this small army OR RESOLVE this simple negotiation.
– AND TO MAKE your population enthusiastic.
- 5. PAY 44 goods from your era or 58 from the previous era. (Selected goods)
- 6. RECRUIT 3 units from your era OR 4 from the previous era.
– AND BUY 5 forge points.
- 7. FIND 3 incidents OR BUY 2 items from the antique dealer.
– AND PAY 1,000,000 supplies.
- 8. DONATE 200 goods to the guild treasury OR SPEND 60 forge points.
– AND GET 2 300 000 gold coins.
- 9. INFILTRATE into 3 sectors OR RESOLVE this simple negotiation.
– AND FINISH 8 times a 4 hour production.
- 10. BUILD 2 goods buildings of your era OR GATHER 220 goods by trading or producing.
– AND SPEND 36 forge points.
- 11. EXCHANGE 3 items with the antique dealer OR DEFEAT this small army.
– AND PAY 2,000,000 coins.
- 12. WIN 8 battles 8 battles OR SPEND 40 forge points.
– AND gather 650,000 supplies.
- 13. PAY 40 goods from your era OR 50 from the previous era (selected)
- 14. DEFEAT this medium army OR RESOLVE this moderate negotiation.
– AND spend 46 forge points.
- 15. GET 220 goods by trade or production. OR DONATE 300 goods to the guild treasury.
– AND GET 14,000 population.
- 16. MOTIVATE 25 buildings OR RESOLVE this simple negotiation.
– AND FINISH 12 times a production of 5 minutes.
- 17. ACQUIRE 2 map sectors OR FINISH 12 times a 24 hour production.
- 18. BUILD 1 culture building from your era or 2 from the previous era.
– AND PAYING 1,200,000 FOR SUPPLIES.
- 19.GET 5 incidents OR FINISH 10 productions in PREVIOUS ERA production buildings.
– AND WIN 28,000 happiness.
- 20. VISIT 16 friends’ tavern OR DEFEAT 40 units.
– AND COLLECT 1,100,000 supplies.
- 21. BUILD 7 decorations.
– AND FINISH 18 times a 15 minute production.
- 22. PAY 40 selected goods or 55 goods from the previous era.
– AND PAY 2,400,000 coins.
- 23. ACTIVATE 2 bonuses from the friends’ tavern OR WIN 10 battles.
– AND GATHER 400,000 supplies.
- 24. RESOLVE 5 meetings in the expeditions OR RESOLVE this moderate negotiation.
– AND FINISH 13 times a production of 1 hour.
- 25. EXCHANGE 4 items at the antiques vendor OR FINISH 12 times a 4 hour production.
– AND GATHER 800 000 coins.
- 26. BUILD 1 production building from your era or 2 from the previous era.
– AND BUY 5 forge points.
- 27. GATHER 260 goods by trade or production. OR DONATE 140 goods to the guild treasury.
- 28. SPEND 400 silver coins from the Friends Tavern OR INFILTRATE in 4 sectors of the map.
– AND PAY 1,700,000 supplies.
- 29. DEFEAT this medium army OR RESOLVE this moderate negotiation.
– AND FINISH 17 times a production of 5 minutes.
- 30. COLLECT 3 incidents OR CONTRIBUTE 100 forge points to large buildings.
– AND GATHER 800 000 coins.
- 31. PAY 46 goods from your era or 58 goods from the previous era (Selected goods).
– AND SPEND 46 forge points,
- 32. VISIT 18 friends’ taverns OR DEFEAT 40 units.
– AND PAY 2 7000 000 coins.
- 33. BUILD 2 residential buildings from your era OR 3 from the previous era
- 34. FINISH 15 productions in production buildings of your era OR 16 productions in production buildings of the previous era.
– AND SPEND 46 forge points. (SPECIAL PORTRAIT: NOE)
- 35. GATHER 180 goods by trade or production. OR DONATE 200 goods to the guild treasury.
– AND GATHER 800,000 supplies. (SPECIAL PORTRAIT: KAYLEE
Daily Quests are unlocked 1 per day, starting January 14.
- 36. EXCHANGE 2 items at the antique dealer OR FINISH 24 times a 4-hour production.
– AND PAY 1 300,000 supplies. (SPECIAL PRIZE: SURPRISE BOX.)